The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I register for a course?
How do I pay for my registration?
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
How do I cancel a registration?
How can I find out what I'm registered in?
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Register Yourself (or Register Someone Else if a proxy registration) button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Fees - select the course fee options (i.e. registration fee, optional fees, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Checkout - click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Invoicing Information - enter your billing information then click the Submit Invoice button.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page is displayed and a confirmation email is sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
If you would like to pay by credit card, please follow the instructions in your confirmation email.
A full refund will be issued if the registration is cancelled up to 14 days prior to the beginning of the Conference/Seminar.
An 80% refund will be issued if the registration is cancelled 14 days to 24 hours prior to the beginning of the conference/training session.
No refund will be issued if the registration is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the conference/training session.
If ACEware cancels the conference/training session, a full refund will be issued.
*Email requests: include your full name, course details and a phone number where we can contact you.
Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned